At Haley and the Hound, we love giving back! We believe that community involvement is of most importance. That is why we donate 10% of our website sales each month! We give to a wide range of charities that we are personally involved with. Being able to see what these organizations do with their funds is such a gratifying thing to watch! Some of the charities we support include:
- Boys and Girls Club of Carteret County
- Food Bank of Eastern NC
- Noah’s Arks Rescue (where my sweet Sassy was adopted from)
- Martha’s Mission
- Carteret County Domestic Violence Prevention
- Pretty in Pink Foundation (in honor of a dear friend)
- Foundation for Shackleford Horses
- Fisher House (in honor of our military)
- Crystal Coast Hospice House (in honor of my grandfather)
- Take a Kid Fishing
- Samaritan’s Purse
- Toys for Tots of Eastern NC
While there are hundreds of deserving charities, we currently donate to ones that we are personally involved with.
If you want to request a donation for a silent auction event, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- Name and date of the event and purpose for the funds raised
- Name of the charity and 501c3 information
- Item requested
- Shipping information
- Historical number of people at the event
Due to the amount of requests received, we review requests once a quarter. Requests need to be received a minimum of 90 days prior to the event date.
Thank you for your interest in Haley and the Hound and our charity program!