This fabulous meatless meal brings all the flavor! Whole wheat pasta and loads of veggies pack lots of fiber and the rich creamy sauce will have you savoring every bite! I have made this homemade Alfredo Sauce numerous times and it never disappoints. It is quick and easy and way better than something from a jar. It is easy to cook right along side the veggies and serve up!
(see recipe and ingredients for the sauce in the link above)
4 cups whole wheat rotini pasta
2 cups snow peas (loose)
1 zucchini, sliced
2-3 cups broccoli florets
1 cup grape tomatoes halved
2 cups packed spinach
2 tbsp olive oil
1. Cook pasta as directed. Drain and set aside but keep warm.
2. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add Broccoli and Snow Peas and saute for 8-10 minutes, stirring consistently.
3. Add zucchini and spinach and saute an additional 2-3 minutes, stirring consistently.
4. Add tomatoes and saute an additional 2-3 minutes, stirring consistently.
5. Serve up pasta, topped with the Alfredo sauce, then top with veggies and serve immediately.