10 undefined minutes
40 undefined minutes
This fabulous meatless meal brings all the flavor! Whole wheat pasta and loads of veggies pack lots of fiber and the rich creamy sauce will have you savoring every bite! I have made this homemade Alfredo Sauce numerous times and it never disappoints. It is quick and easy and way better than something from a jar. It is easy to cook right along side the veggies and serve up!
(see recipe and ingredients for the sauce in the link above)
4 cups whole wheat rotini pasta
2 cups snow peas (loose)
1 zucchini, sliced
2-3 cups broccoli florets
1 cup grape tomatoes halved
2 cups packed spinach
2 tbsp olive oil
1. Cook pasta as directed. Drain and set aside but keep warm.
2. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add Broccoli and Snow Peas and saute for 8-10 minutes, stirring consistently.
3. Add zucchini and spinach and saute an additional 2-3 minutes, stirring consistently.
4. Add tomatoes and saute an additional 2-3 minutes, stirring consistently.
5. Serve up pasta, topped with the Alfredo sauce, then top with veggies and serve immediately.